I realized this week I had about 2 dozen tabs open on my phone internet app, mostly cooking stuff and recipes to “save for later.” I need to find a better system. In the meantime, here are some of the keepers that I’m planning on making this week:
- Chickpeas, chorizo and chevre
- Chicken and wild rice soup
- Spaghetti pie
- Bacon macaroni and cheese
- Braised beef with tomatoes and garlic
- Spicy fragrant meatballs
- “Mad Hungry” version of Bibimbap
- Chicken pot pie
- Roast pork, Cuban style
- Chocolate and salty peanut cookies
What would you do if you found yourself alone and cooking for one for a while?
Have a great week/end everyone! xo M.