It’s been quite a month! We celebrated a 16th birthday, a Confirmation, a trip to Boston and a trip to the Black Hills in South Dakota. We had a chocolate raspberry cake, a chocolate torte with strawberries, cinnamon buns with pecans, cheese tray….
The hiking and scenery in the Black Hills was amazing. We had perfect weather and we spent as much time outside as we could. I’m so lucky and grateful to have family across the country!
Here’s what we’ve been eating, or plan to eat, in addition to all that chocolate cake:
- chicken tagine
- chicken enchiladas
- rigatoni with meat sauce
- my favorite roasted chickpeas with tahini yogurt sauce
- chicken souvlaki with tzatziki
- pasta with shrimp, shallots and tomatoes
- chicken with curried couscous, spinach and mango
- asparagus and goat cheese grilled cheese
- pasta with pork and peanut sauce
- cod with pancetta and olives
Have a great week everyone! xo M.