- BBQ chicken with mediterranean couscous (olives, tomatoes, feta, olive oil & lemon dressing)
- Sirloin steak, broiled, with black bean/corn/lime salsa (black beans, corn, scallions, cilantro, chile powder, then sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, s&p)
- Pasta with sausages and red peppers (whole wheat spaghetti, Italian sausage, diced red peppers, can of diced tomatoes, parmesan cheese)
- Chickpea falafel with pita and yogurt/cucumber sauce (chickpeas, parsley, egg, cumin, s&p in food processor, fry in skillet 2 min per side)
Just for fun we stopped at Shake Shack when we were in Baltimore last week, and I whipped up a chocolate cake just because it was Saturday.
Next up are these beauties:
- Salad with cucumbers, green peas, corn and raspberry vinaigrette (insalata ricca!). Roasted pork tenderloin.
- Hamburgers. Beet, edamame, goat cheese salad.
- Black bean, corn, avocado salad.
- Yogurt marinated chicken, grilled vegetables.
Hope you’re having as much fun as I am! xo M.