Lots of good food in our house last week and coming up. I’m taking advantage of the long days and lack of evening sports for now. How’s your summer going?
- Grilled polenta & vegetables
- Chicken mole tacos
- Honey-Harissa pork loin
- Flank steak salad with ginger wasabi dressing
- Shrimp and vegetable brown rice salad
- Chimichurri marinated skirt steak
- Wheatberries salad (with palm hearts too)
- Bistro kale salad
- Lemon chicken pasta
- Chicken schawarma
- And, for breakfast, blueberry yogurt multigrain pancakes
Last swim meet of the summer season was yesterday morning. I have to admit I’m a little sad it’s over, and a little sad to see my older kids aging out of it. I do love these summer swim meets – the friendly competition and the awesome swim instruction and improvement – the walking tacos, not so much.
Time to get outside and enjoy these long hot days of summer! xo M.