- Prosecco pomander – Combine the juice of one clementine with one part Cointreau and three parts Prosecco in a Champagne glass or tumbler. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a slice of clementine studded with cloves.
- Fresh baguette with herbed compound butter and assortment of cheese.
- Pumpkin-butternut-apple soup made with hard cider and finished with cream
- Roasted duck with orange and ginger (wow, that was awesome!)
- Butternut squash vegducken (oh, yes, we really did)
- “Simple is Best” Stuffing (Added a pile of sautéed mushrooms before baking)
- Green Bean casserole with crispy onions (definitely making this again)
- Crispy sweet potato roast (see trends above, delicious and beautiful!)
- Cranberry chutney with orange, figs and mustard (adding this to my repeat list too)
- Chocolate crepe cake (the chocolate pastry cream was the best part)
- macarons (meh, didn’t work well this time, so we pretended they were meringues)
- squash soup with turkey cranberry gouda panini
- lentil cauliflower soup
- salmon and potato soup
- roasted butternut with shallots over arugula
- ginger chicken noodle soup
Enjoy your Thanksgiving meal planning weekend – but most of all, stay warm, happy and full of good food and better memories!