I’m so happy Spring is coming. The days are getting longer, the sun is getting warmer, the lettuces are growing, and the chickens are free and will start laying eggs soon!
Here are a few things we’ve been eating around our dinner table.
- thai lime leaf green curry with coconut rice
- chicken pot pie (pie crust)
- chana masala
- Mexican cabbage soup
- sausage chickpea and kale pasta
- breakfast slab pie
- broccoli cheddar soup
- tortellini and bean soup
- baked potatoes w/broccoli and cheddar cheese
- blueberry pancakes eggs and sausage
- blackened fish w/cous cous and green salad
- spaghetti with lemon and anchovies
- soba noodles with miso, asparagus and an egg on top
- salmon avocado and pumpkin seed salad
- tahini brownies (can’t wait to try these!)
- WFM frozen kale (a repost because I use it frequently, an easy way to add greens to soup or pasta)
- Bita Rice (the “official” recipe from my mother-in-law)
- smashed potatoes
Enjoy! xo M.